Sunday, February 25, 2007

Needles ... on the move

Dear Readers,

Moving up in the world, I have shifted the blog to my new website which you may have spotted in the sidebar and perhaps even visited!

Please update your links to www.dianemulholland.com/blog

Wordpress won't let me import all the old posts however, so a lot of links may still carry you back here while I get it all figured out.

I also welcome a new contributor: Mum has given up struggling with Blogger and as Kurrajong Handcrafts is a joint venture it seemed fitting that we share the blog as well. Watch out for her posts from Sunny Australia B-)

See you over there!

Ciao, Diane

1 Comments:

At 6:33 pm, Blogger Paige's place said...

HELLO,

I love your blog I HAVE A BLOG AS WELL PLEASE FOLLOW http://koolioknits.blogspot.co.uk/ thanks so much p.s can you give me some of your blog tips

kind reguards
paige

 

Post a Comment

<< Home