Saturday, February 24, 2007

Fibre Pron

Today I have a date with this baby:


It's Polwarth tops from Wendy Dennis, hand-dyed by my mum. I did some sampling last week and it's soooooooo soft and lovely to spin.
Sadly though, I have to go to work first. And a little hint: DON'T get hooked into browsing new spinning blogs on a Saturday morning when you are supposed to be out the door. Yes I did forget the time, and yes I'm probably going to be late now but I JUST WANT TO BE SPINNING. Bring on closing time!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:09 am, Blogger Heather said...

I was wondering when that was going to surface. I'd better get the rest of it dyed for you - after Tassie.
Everything is after Tassie, I'm afraid - where has February (and January for that matter) gone??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home