Friday, January 19, 2007

Very Slack

Terribly sorry I haven't been posting lately - I could pretend I have been desperately busy but really it's just the miserable grey weather and general slackness :-/

Stay tuned this weekend for:
- Photos of the awesome Christmas presents I received from Amanda
- News of the latest WIPs (I have only been slack about posting - not knitting!)
- A new sock pattern
- An early Musings perhaps...

Of course, if the sun comes out I reserve the right to go out and sunbathe for a couple of hours. Although perhaps in a thick coat, not a knitted bikini ;-)

Ciao, Diane

4 Comments:

At 12:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been checking your weather and it's still warm! No sunshine though, I know. I was very surprised to find no Monday Musing. You'll be pleased to know I have knitted another baby beanie, just for fun. I'm also slogging away at my jumper - it will be finished, I'm determined!

 
At 12:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WIP pix sound good. Sometimes you have to slack on the blogging to pick up on the knitting!

A new sock pattern? Awesome.

 
At 12:28 am, Blogger Heather said...

The sun has come out here today and expected top temp to be 37'C.

Can you remeber what that is like?

Not the weather for knitting!

 
At 10:33 am, Blogger Auntie Noo said...

Hope you didn't get blown away this week - at least it's brighter now eh? Can't wait to see pix of WIP's - I always like seeing what you're up to!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home