Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Tagged!

I have been reading this meme with some interest - should have known it would hit me eventually :-)

Five weird things, hmmm......

1. I prefer vegetables to dessert and would rather have a second entree than a piece of fudge-cake
2. I use matching coloured pegs to hang socks in pairs on the clothesline
3. I'm under 50 and I knit (well all my friends and relations seem to think that's weird)
4. I have a tiny handbag and keep it regularly cleared of any junk
5. I have absolutely no problem with spiders and bugs and am happy to catch them when my squeamish hubby won't

This was harder than I thought it would be ...

I hereby tag: CarrieK, Kay, Amanda, Mum and Michelle :-D

Have fun guys!

THE RULES:
Start with your ‘5 weird things about you.’
People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 5 weird things as well as state this rule clearly.
Then, choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog!

2 Comments:

At 12:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Five? The other ones said six! You and Peeve tagged me, so I caved and posted.

Your entrelac looks great! I've always wanted to knit Lady Eleanor, the entrelac scarf.

 
At 8:35 am, Blogger Michelle said...

Sorry, just saw this today. Will give it a think and post later!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home