Thursday, December 14, 2006

Finished my swatch :-)

Now that I have finally tried ............ (have you guessed yet??) I can cross it off the list and never have to do it again (whoohoo!) I knew there was a reason I had turned up my nose at this technique before *turns nose higher into air*

Don't forget, there's a prize for the first person to figure out what my personal challenge was - no big blatant clues but I will say that it's something my mum has been egging me on to try for ages ;-)

Here's the prize (not all of it I'm afraid):



Look away from the green before you get too attached to it. The prize is one skein of the purply laceweight - in pure kid mohair. I only needed one skein for my scarf but had bought the second just in case I ran out.

Post your guesses in comments - another clue tomorrow if no-one's got it by then (although I will probably think you're all not trying hard enough, heheh)

Ciao, Diane :-)

5 Comments:

At 1:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

here is a wild guess from me fair isle? I bet I'm waaayyy off and you tried that a while ago, but gesh! That is some prettty yarn ; )

 
At 8:32 am, Blogger dianemulholland said...

hehe, nope. But if no-one guesses I'll pop it in your birthday box

 
At 9:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If your Mum has been trying to get you to try "it" I'm guessing Entrelac. Hope you had a nice afternoon with my Mum!

 
At 10:00 pm, Blogger dianemulholland said...

That was it :-D I'll post a photo of my (very small) swatch tomorrow!

Your mum's ace - we had fun sticking stickers (lol)

 
At 2:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.kodakgallery.co.uk/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=10ksc9y9.7ynuobe5&Uy=y4q0v7&Ux=0&localeid=en_GB

Hope the link works OK, it's my lace attempt for the challenge

 

Post a Comment

<< Home