Sunday, September 10, 2006

Much better today :-)

Feeling much better today, the antibiotics are doing their job and two days of rest have made a big difference.

When I say rest though, I mean rest from everything I don't want to do ;-) I still had plenty of energy this weekend to ...

* spin the last 16g for socks from scratch
* ply the second 50g bobbin of sock yarn
* finish three socks (none of which match)
* sew together another row of the crocheted blanket
* pack two boxes
and
* watch the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy (extended edition)

NB: none of this required talking or going outside - the two main things I couldn't do while suffering.

Sorry there's no pics, my usual computer is broken and I'm too lazy to figure out how to plug my camera into this one I'll try and get some up soon.

Thanks for bearing with me while in the grumps :-D

Ciao, Diane

2 Comments:

At 6:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! I'm so glad to hear your feeling better. Sounds like "rest" was what you really needed ; )

 
At 11:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better Diane. Not long to the Big Move now so you need to be fit for that. Don't overdo things though until you're completely recovered.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home