Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday Musings

I'm Sure They Know

What is it about animals and cameras? As soon as you point the lens they roll over, poke their tongues out and make funny faces. It's like trying to photograph babies :-D Hooray for digital photography which not only lets you know straight away if your shot is seriously boring or backwards, but also makes it possible for you to take one thousand shots of the same silly penguin if you need to.

Today Margie and I went to the zoo. I have just been through the photos and have decided to post the gallery of 'bum' shots. Every single animal turned its back on us so this is all we get...
I really love this photo though ... and isn't he cute :-)




Last week's Monday Musings

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 12:33 pm, Blogger Hellbelle said...

Love the Meer Cat!!

 
At 2:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, they are all so cute! : )

 
At 9:23 pm, Blogger the stripey tiger said...

Hi Diane, You're so kand about baby B!! Thankyou. Our zoo yrip loosk FAB and I'm really impressed with your 'socks from scratch' project - cant wait to see how your dye job knits up! :-) Stripey

 
At 9:25 pm, Blogger the stripey tiger said...

Boy I shouls have read that before I pressed Publish!! It should read so 'kind' and Zoo 'trip looks' lol

 
At 9:28 pm, Blogger dianemulholland said...

Hah! you should see the photos I took of Bea on Saturday when they visited - not one worth keeping *rolls eyes*

 
At 3:12 am, Blogger Heather said...

Hooray for Blogs - or I'd be worrying that the Zoo trip was on today in this howling gale and heat.
Definetly weather to do housework or knit, or spin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home