Friday, September 15, 2006

Farewell :-(

Today was the last day of school and there were a few tears :-( but lots of hugs too.

Sadly, I didn't get a final shot of my class as my camera died (always happens at the crucial moment) but there were plenty from the day to show you, and some more I've included for fun.

Did I mention it was footy day today ;-) can you spot me among the (very few) Blues supporters?



Socks at the Senior Choir PJ Party. And sleepy girls.


Swimming program 2006. Is that someone knitting at the pool?!? I hope no one's drowning ;-) Amy will definitely knit one day she's got the hand position just right :-)

I'll really miss school and my kids. I'm sure London kids aren't nearly as bad as everyone says ... I'll feed them Caramello Koalas and they'll be good ;-)

Ciao, Diane

6 Comments:

At 11:55 am, Blogger Auntie Noo said...

AWW piccies are gorgeous, now WHY exactly do you want to come over here to the cold, wet, winter and grumpy children of the uk????? ;)

 
At 1:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We take great photos don't we??!! I'm very impressed to see today's photos up already. I'll have to send you a photo of Zach and I today in our Bombers gear.
Sorry my blog is still empty! My class blog will probably get going before my own. Anyway, see you at the party tomorrow!

 
At 6:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What wonderful photo's!! Just think UK. Debbie Bliss, Rowan the Liberty Sale.*sigh* I'm so jealous!
((hugs))

 
At 8:57 pm, Blogger Badger said...

Aw, bless em! The kids over here are fine, they just take a bit of getting used to sometimes!

 
At 10:32 pm, Blogger Piglottie said...

Great socks at the PJ party!

 
At 6:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great day. Love all the socks in one of the photos. Did you knit them all? Or have you got your whole class knitting? I'm sure the kids will miss you. Hopefully you'll teach some lovely kids in london.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home