Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Quite productive

Well, I didn't get through the whole list (surprise surprise) but I did get quite a bit done and had a good day.

I finished the alpaca scarf first, it's still blocking but here's a taste of what's to come ...

I decided my birthday flowers deserved photographing...

And after much swatching and pondering I started my Lorna's Laces socks. The colour is Ravenswood and the pattern is Harebell lace from SKS.

I also did most of my marking - down at a local cafe so it was not really a chore :-) went to the doctor to get medical forms signed for my London agency, walked my friend's dog, and put in a few inches on the Jaywalker socks.

I bought the Summer Interweave Knits finally, there are quite a few patterns I'd like to make, particularly the chemise on p108 which I'd like to adapt as a maternity top (yes, thinking ahead). I found the article about designing for film really intriguing, I'd never considered where the clothes might come from.

Well, I'm off to squeeze in another half hour or so of knitting before bed.

Ciao :-)

3 Comments:

At 12:04 pm, Blogger Piglottie said...

You've been as busy as ever. I love the LL sock, gorgeous colourway and shall help keep your tootsies warm during our UK winters!

 
At 10:21 pm, Blogger Badger said...

How do you manage to knit so much?! I wish I was half as productive of you :)

The LL sock looks gorgeous, and like PIglottie says, perfect for our stinkingly cold winters!

 
At 2:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to see more pics of your scarf! So very pretty! Love your birthday flowers, tulips are my fav. Your LL socks look great! I'm so glad you like the colorway, it looks great so far!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home