Friday, August 11, 2006

Pretty as a peacock

Here they are finally finished. After deciding I had oodles of time to knit these socks before the due date I put them away and knitted something else instead. Then (of course) I realised that I still had lots of sock to go and only a few days so I have been knitting these exclusively for a while. I like the way they turned out :-)

Basic toe-up pattern in 'peacock' colourway from Live 2 Knit. Difficult to see in this pic but there is a diamond pattern created simply by placement of purl stitches.

And all ready for the party tonight. Hope she likes them!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those socks look lovely - I want to do the toe up pattern with my next pair. :)

 
At 8:32 am, Blogger Hawkesley said...

Those socks look lovely. Great colour. I haven't tried "toe up" socks yet. But hopefully one day I'll give it a go :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home