Saturday, August 19, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!

Did the wrinkle check first thing, nothing yet (whew!)

Have been playing with my new ipod all day - had some probs getting it going, partly in settings and partly bits I'd messed up when dumping music files onto my new laptop. I had an emergency msn session with Daniel in London just before he went to bed and it's all sweet :-)

So far I have also received some notecards (from two different people - some hinting going on I think), wine and earrings and got my Twisted Sister book back from mum. She bought it for me at the Sheep and Wool Show and then said I couldn't have it until today! I also ordered myself some birthday presents from Angel Yarns, if I had any brains I would have done it a week ago so I didn't have to wait :-D

In an ideal world no one would have to do housework on their birthday, but it's Saturday and therefore all the Saturday jobs have to be done. I'll keep it to a bare minimum though and then we might go out and find some nice coffee and cake to keep us sustained until the big party tonight ;-)

Ciao, Diane

6 Comments:

At 4:41 am, Blogger Spinningsue said...

Happy Birthday! Have a great day.

 
At 11:22 am, Blogger Nickerjac said...

Many happy returns x

 
At 12:11 pm, Blogger Piglottie said...

Happy Birthday. Have a great day and I hope you get spoilt lots and lots!

 
At 4:11 pm, Blogger Carrie K said...

Happy Birthday! In an ideal world someone would do all our chores on our birthday. Coffee and cake and a party. It sounds like fun when the chores are done.

 
At 8:34 pm, Blogger Karen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Diane! Hope it is wonderful. Karen

 
At 5:19 pm, Blogger Badger said...

Happy birthday missus!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home