Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A day off

I have taken today off to rest and recover. Work is getting a bit bleh as term wears on and our weekends are so full at the moment that I never seem to have rested. According to my doctor I am fully recovered from last term's dramas* but I still don't feel I have quite as much energy as I used to.

So, what to do?? :-D

a) Marking? Yes, I brought some (a lot) home with me, about 2 hours' work. I need to make sure that everything's ship shape for the replacement teacher taking over my class and there's only 2 1/2 weeks of school left (!)
b) Spin another bobbin for socks from scratch? That will be about 2 1/2 hours, maybe I'll do half.
c) Work on the stash-eating cardi? Haven't picked it up for ages due to birthday present knitting.
d) Finish and block the birthday scarf which is to be handed over on Friday?
e) Start my LL socks?
f) Finish my Jaywalker socks?
g) All of the above?

Well it's still early, a lot can be achieved when you have a whole day!

Pics and progress report tonight :-)

Ciao

*For those of you who are new friends - I had tonsillitis, a secondary infection, an abcess and then a hospital stay and surgery which is how I got hooked on cyberknitting - long days at home with not much to do :-)

2 Comments:

At 7:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't realise you had been so ill Diane. Hope you get back to your old self soon. As for your to do list - just concentrate on the knitting. (or perhaps marking etc ought to come first??). Knowing me, I'd just bury my head in the sand and knit all day which is why my house is a complete tip at the moment. Girls back at school next week after 6 weeks off, plenty of time for cleaning then. Take care, Anni

 
At 7:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diane, I've been looking for the scarf on your blog but can't find it. Left several other comments though. Lots of lovely stuff on there. Good luck with your move soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home