Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A parcel!

I was hoping for my new yarn today after receiving an email to say it was on its way. I checked my mail box only to find it empty of all yarn :-(
Then I walked down the drive to the front door and there it was on the doorstep :-) :-) :-)



Three balls of sock yarn and a mystery package...







Free stitch markers! Aren't they cute :-)








The blue/green is 'peacock' for my SIL's birthday and the orangey one is 'maple' (yes I know I don't wear orange but I couldn't resist it!) It all came from Live 2 Knit. I was going to go out tonight but it's raining and I have new wool so I think I will stay home and knit ;-D

3 Comments:

At 10:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh lovely! Those stitch markers are so cute too.

 
At 10:55 am, Blogger Badger said...

Those stitch markers are gorgeous!

 
At 6:54 am, Blogger Cathy said...

The sock yarn is scrummy.

I'd stay in instead of going out so I could knit socks as well.

Cathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home