Sunday, July 02, 2006

The (dreaded) To Do List

Well the holidays are practically over - 3 hours till bedtime :-(
So how did I go???

*Finish purple wristwarmers
--> done
*Silk wristwarmers
--> suffering second sock syndrome
*3 pairs of socks
--> 2 pairs done and 1/2 of next one
*2 Baby hats
--> 1 finished
*Dye all my white wool(7 skeins)
--> 2 skeins done with jelly
*Scarf for me
--> done
*Scarf for Neil
--> started but currently in the 'needs better needles' pile

Not too bad really although I think I was a bit optimistic :-)
Back to work tomorrow so posts and FOs will be fewer. Maybe I'll start a trend and knit during lunch time, or walking around on yard duty ;-D

3 Comments:

At 2:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Knitting while walking sounds like a it might be a bit tricky and a good idea! Good luck : )

 
At 10:34 am, Blogger Badger said...

Knitting on yard duty is fun - you get an amazing number of kids coming up to look at what you're doing, and if you're lucky you'll end up with a few knitting proteges!

 
At 11:18 am, Blogger dianemulholland said...

Can you do it while walking around though? I'm not sure I'd get away with just sitting waiting for kids who need me to roll by...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home